What is Pickleball?
- A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
- Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
- Played with a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
- Played as doubles or singles.
- Can be enjoyed by all ages and skill levels
How to Play: https://usapickleball.org/what-is-pickleball/how-to-play/
Indoor Courts are available in the gymnasium from 9am-12pm, Monday-Friday & 5:30-7:30pm, Tuesday & Thursday.
Outdoor Courts are now open during YMCA operating hours for Y Members, weather permitting.
Not a member? Visitors may purchase a day pass at the front desk, or a Pickleball Session Package.
Packages are for the outdoor courts only & expire after 2 months.
10 sessions – $45.00
5 sessions – $25.00