Personal Training: 30-60 min
Bea Jarbeck-Burk, M.ED, ATC, CPT Director of Fitness
Personalized workout sessions with a certified trainer are a safe and effective way to help you reach your fitness goals through:
- baseline & follow-up fitness assessment
- short & long term fitness goal setting
- resistance training
- cardiovascular training
- plyometric, agility, & power training
Our trainers are experts in customizing training sessions to:
- improve overall health & fitness
- train from couch to 5k
- improve sport performance & training
- complete a fitness challenge
- reach your fitness goals
Training Rates: Sessions may be used for Personal Training and/or Nutrition Consultations.
8 Sessions: $240
16 Sessions: $400
32 Sessions: $640
Semi-Private PT – Partner with a friend, teammate, or family member for your sessions.
8 Sessions: $180/member
16 Sessions: $300/member
32 Sessions: $480/member
Contact us to schedule a FREE trial personal training session: firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-547-9622.
Nutrition Consult: 60 min
Missy Troxell, RDT
Personalized nutrition consults are an effective way to promote a positive lifestyle change through:
- past & current dietary review
- food log maintenance & review
- short & long-term nutrition goal setting
- tips for food shopping and menu planning
Our GOAL is to provide you with the tools and training needed to make lifelong fitness and dietary change to help you reach your goals and improve your life!
Individual Nutrition Consult: $25