By joining the YMCA of Laurel Highlands you will be getting started on a healthier lifestyle. Making use of your membership is not only worthwhile from an economic standpoint, but it can help to improve your body, relieve your mind of the day’s stress, and boost your spirits.
The following are just a few of the benefits of being a YMCA Member:
- Fitness Assessments: Meet with a fitness coach
- 4 Training Sessions with a Fitness Coach
- Free Group Exercise Classes
- Free Access to Y Wellness 24/7 for Live & On-Demand Group Exercise Classes
- Member Discounts on Most Programs
- State-of-the-Art Facilities
- Full-Court Gymnasium
- Indoor & Outdoor Pickleball
- Outdoor Track
A YMCA membership gives you more than just a place to workout; it gives you a community!
My Y is Every Y
Your Y just got a whole lot bigger!
We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility YMCA members have the flexibility to use any participating Y throughout the United States. Click here to find participating YMCAs.
Nationwide Membership Program Details
- The Nationwide Membership program is valid for YMCA full facility members only.
- Program-only participants (including Silver Sneakers, Silver & Fit or other like programs) are not eligible for nationwide membership. Silver Sneakers® members may be able to visit other locations that offer Silver Sneakers®; please contact the Y you wish to visit.
- Visitors to other Y’s must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon their first visit and complete a visiting member waiver and any required paperwork.
- Each month, at least 51 percent of your visits must be made to your home YMCA (the local association that collects your membership dues.) Usage will be monitored over a 28 day period and your home YMCA will notify you if you are using another location more and your membership needs to be transferred.
- Program discounts do not apply. Participating YMCA reserve the right to restrict facility or program access. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply.